Are you a business owner or organisation leader:
- struggling to reach your audience online or in-person?
- not sure where to begin or which strategies to use?
- not clear about the support available or what you need?
- unsure about how to integrate marketing with your other business activities?
With this package, you will design a clear strategic plan for marketing your local business or organisation. This step-by-step plan, will help you attract and engage members or customers, using in-person and online methods.
- Design a customised, step-by-step marketing plan for your organisation, including both online and in-person strategies to attract a consistent following. You will work out how you can:
- Develop a strong know-like-trust factor with your potential members or customers through a compelling business narrative
- Clearly identify potential members or customers so you know exactly where to find them and what they want
- Clarify your products, services and/or causes for successful online and in-person promotion
- Confidently represent your business to potential customers so they highly value what you offer
- Develop a clear prioritised implementation timeline for your marketing plan
- Become a leader for your team so they are motivated to implement your plan successfully
- Identify ideal partners and initiate those relationships, both locally and online, to help promote your business or organisation and strengthen your contribution to your local economy
- Feel confident about how to market your organisation or business
- Two 50-minute sessions per month for 3 months (total of 6 sessions). These can be delivered in-person or using Skype or similar.
- Up to two 10-minute emergency sessions (on demand, usually by phone)
- Unlimited e-mail support in between sessions
- Notes of sessions
- Detailed marketing write-up
This is for you if ...
- You have experience with in-person marketing but need help with detailed planning of your overall strategy
- You are able to build your own website but need help planning its content and purpose
- You are employing a web designer but need help preparing a brief and/or managing their work
This is NOT for you if ...
- You need help building your own website
- Your website designer fully understands the purpose of your organisation
Chris has helped us greatly to develop and present successfully a series of proposals about the future of the ABBC. For us, Chris' ability to pick out the key points in our proposals that needed emphasis to maximise clarification and direction, was most helpful. In doing this, he enabled us to see a way forward which gives us confidence in our proposals with a new motivation. He has also assisted us to develop our ideas for the work of the ABBC in a broader way.
The next step is to follow the link for a free trial consultation where together we can work out how I can help you.